Saturday 15 January 2011

Pretty Pastels in Sew Magazine

A kind comment left on my blog yesterday (thanks Siân!) reminded me about a nice press mention my pastel felt squares pack got recently in Sew magazine.


I got a copy of the January issue of Sew in the post just before Christmas, and was so busy I completely forgot to blog about it!

My pastel felt squares were included in a shopping feature on pastel sewing supplies:


It was a lovely end to what was a really exciting year for me press-wise :)


P.S. All my shops - my website, my Etsy shop, my Folksy shop and my DaWanda shop - are now up and running after my Christmas break, hurrah!

5 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Congratulations!! I just checked out your etsy shop too. Beautiful items! I love the flower brooch with the butterfly...Anyway, I just stopped by to say hi! I followed a link over from a blog I follow, 'Flight of the Pook'. Your blog is a favorite of hers. Now I see why! :-)...Come by and say hi in my backyard any time!

http://poetesswug-thewugsbackyardblogspot.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Yay congrats! x

Dyanna said...

I just discovered you beautifull online space, what a nice and cute works that you have here !!!

Certainly I will visit you offen !!
Kiss from EnolyCrafts, Dyanna

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks for your comment Despina, I'm on it! :)

ishiko said...

hye!!!! i really love your blog..
sorry for being silent reader for a long time.. ;)