Friday 16 January 2015

EIGHT WHOLE YEARS OF BLOGGING???

Today I realised that it has been exactly eight years since I wrote my first blog post.

Eight years! Craziness. It was also my eight year Etsyversary a little while ago... how time flies when you're having lots of crafty fun!

I wrote a little last year about the great things blogging has brought me. I am hugely thankful to past-me for deciding to start this blog on a whim. Excellent decision-making, Laura-from-eight-years-ago, well done.

Despite an attack of Impostor Syndrome earlier this year I am still loving this little blog and the crafty universe it connects me to... and I've got lots of plans for the year to come :)

A blogging birthday requires birthday cake, right? 

11 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you have many, many more years of craftiness ahead of you. Thanks for all the fun and pretty things for us to enjoy.

http://thankfullga447 said...

I am so glad you started your blog, I look forward to it all the time. My blog is a journal for me.

Alison said...

Congratulations that is a great achievement and keep up the great work. I love to read your colourful and inspiring blog - I'm also loving those fairy cakes!

Twiggy said...

Congratulations, blogging is fab isn't it ?
Twiggy

Pat said...

Congratulations! Love your blog !

Fiona (fizzi~jayne) said...

Happy 8th birthday! Congratulations! X

Sheila Khan said...

Congrats on your 8 years. I will have been blogging for 8 years in August, doesn't seem that long but I must admit at don't blog very often now. Enjoy seeing your work and following your visits to different places

Unknown said...

Congrats! Love the look of those cakes! Dolly mix is the best!

bairozan said...

Happy Blogoversary! Your blog was among the first I came across when I started mine and I am looking forward to your posts every time :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys! xx

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Congratulations! Hope you stay many more years with us :))