Wednesday 3 January 2018

Faux Leather Lightning Bolt Brooch Tutorial

UPDATE: my vegan faux leather craft tutorials are now available here on my blog! Make a lightning bolt brooch, a geometric necklace, a star headband, or a mini covered notebook.

---- 

Last year I designed a few fun and easy tutorials for The Village Haberdashery's blog using a pack of super cool faux leather.

The first project was a stylish star headband, the second a cute mini notebook... and the third is a lightning bolt brooch:

Vegan Leather Lightning Bolt Brooch on a Denim Jacket
 Faux Leather Lightning Bolt Brooch

Click here for the free step by step tutorial!

Fancy some more free tutorials? Subscribe to my newsletter for a monthly free pattern and visit my crafty tutorial archive for lots more free projects.

0 comments: