Monday 8 January 2018

New in My Shop: Felt Poppies Tutorial (& Poppy Embroidery Pattern)

One of my goals this year is to get lots of patterns added to my Etsy shop, and I'm kicking off the year with one of my old faves: poppies!

Felt poppy brooches

I've stitched a lot of felt poppy brooches over the years, they used to be one of the most popular items in my shops and I still wear one on my jacket every autumn. I'm delighted to be giving this design new life as a tutorial.

Lots of felt poppies

The printable PDF pattern includes templates and step-by-step instructions for sewing three sizes of beaded felt poppy, and how to turn them into brooches, hair clips and headbands.

Three beaded felt poppy brooches

The PDF also includes a poppy embroidery pattern, which you can stitch on anything you fancy or frame in a five inch embroidery hoop.

Embroidered poppy

Click here to find the poppy pattern in my shop!

Poppy PDF Sewing Tutorial & Embroidery Pattern by Laura Lupin Howard

2 comments:

Kate said...

Your poppies are beautiful!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks, Kate! I hope people will enjoy sewing them :)