Friday 19 January 2018

New in My Shop: Felt Primroses and Auriculas Tutorial

I added another felt flower pattern to my Etsy shop this week: primroses and auriculas. 

Felt primrose and auricula brooches

You can sew lots of cheerful spring flowers with this pattern!

 Lots of spring felt flower brooches

Along with the main tutorials for sewing trio and solo primrose and auricula brooches...

 Felt primrose brooches
 Felt auricula brooches

... I've also included instructions for making simple-but-lovely circle brooches.

You can change the felt and thread colours to create a whole assortment of pretty primulas...

 Felt primula or primrose brooches

... and I've included examples of ways to vary the auriculas, too!

 Felt auricula flower brooches

As well as making felt brooches, you could use this pattern to add spring flowers to anything you fancy (hair clips, statement necklaces, lavender sachets, purses, cards, etc). Sew flowers on everything!

Click here to find the tutorial in my shop.

Primroses & Auriculas PDF Sewing Tutorial by Laura Lupin Howard

2 comments:

Kate said...

Your flowers are all so pretty!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks, Kate! :)